Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Important

This is for anyone who didn't get my email...

My sense of important is very relative.

Johnny Damon is a only a few thousand votes away from making it to the All Star game. He has been tearing it up this year and I would love to see two Red Sox uniforms in the outfield. All you have to do is go to mlb.com and on the first page you can hit the "Click to Vote" button. You can vote up to 25 times, and if you are nutty like me you will vote 25 times. But, I would be happy with just one vote from you.

Just so you know his current competition is Ichiro. I didn't see Ichiro hit a grand slam in game 7 against the Yankees last year, did you? So go vote. Now.

And then encourage all you red sox fan friends to do the same.

And if your friends aren't red sox fans you should ditch them.

Word.

No comments: