Monday, June 13, 2005

Slugger

.

This is the slug that I just found outside of our apartment. What are you doing outside of your apartment at midnight you ask? Well, like the intelligent humans that we are, Dave and I just locked ourselves out of our apartment AGAIN! -the second time this month. The last time was right before the midnight showing of Episode 3 and we almost missed it. I don't know how we both manage to walk out the door without our keys and lock the door behind us. It would at least be reasonable if it was an automatic locking door, but no. I am probably more to blame because I do have a history of locking myself out of things. Twice at Dave's old apartment I was the guilty party and three times I've had to call AAA to unlock my car. But one of those times the car wasn't running! Luckily, Dave can climb walls and crawl into windows. I can take great photos of slugs while he does that. I am always very helpful.

2 comments:

Secret Squirrel said...

Well I never knew you had such a penchant for locking yourself out of things, namely houses and cars. Who did you and Dave dress up as when you went to the midnight show? Had i seen this post earlier, then I would of taken a picture of the worlds largest moth that was on my back porch last night it was freaking huge. Would could of compared our insect photographic ability. By the way you sent you DC swampy weather up and and turned it into Massachusetts Mugginess but today the temp dropped 30 down into the 50's, thanks for sharing.

number4of5 said...

I wanted to dress as Princess Leia in the gold bikini, but Dave was already wearing it. I thought that if we were both wearing it we would just look silly.