Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali..."

I opted for the LL version over the Biggie version. Keepin it old school.

For real, I'm going on vacation. Ten days, my guy, the sun, the surf, LA, PCH, Ann and San Fran. Woohoo!! Most of you know how much I love traveling, but recently it has taken on drug like qualities. It creates euphoria even before I set foot on the plane. Thinking about traveling gets me through my work week and pumps crazy amounts of happy chemicals into my brain. If I am not careful this might lead to an addiction and I may never work again. I would be OK with that.

We don't leave until tomorrow morning, but the reality is that I am not packed, haven't finished my pre-trip shopping, and have a days worth of work to do. But my mind is gone. I am already floating in the ocean.

So, if you are looking for me next week I would check poolside at the four seasons, the Santa Monica pier, the beaches of Carmel, Ghirardelli, or maybe SBC park. If you can't find me, good. Just know that whatever I am doing I am enjoying it.

Smell ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are so excited about your trip then give me a call so I know what you are planning.
Can't wait to see you!

number4of5 said...

I am plannng world domination and you are not invited. That is why I haven't called you.