Friday, September 30, 2005

Anticipation

It is almost October and my boys are battling the evil empire again in the fens. I am already nervous. It has been said over and over again about these two teams, but you will never know what is going to happen. I know this is not last year. I know what the Yankees are capable of. I know what our bats are capable of if we start using them. I know that I will be stressed out to the high heavens all night. I know that before this weekend is over I will have probably shaved two years off my life.

Let the games begin.

2 comments:

Houseboy said...

Well at least you don't have to be in the mind-bogglingly beautiful Austrian alp town of Halstatt this time around. That was a real drag.

number4of5 said...

True. Not sure which was more of a drag, to miss game 6 of the ALCS, or to have to leave the alps to go watch game 7.

Just for the record, I know you are being sarcastic.