Thursday, September 01, 2005

Distraction

I am not going to pretend to add any original commentary on the insanity that is going on in the south right now. I have to stop watching TV because I feel so helpless not being able to do anything. If I feel helpless here in my dry, air conditioned apartment, with clean running water, I cannot imagine what it is like for the peeps in Louisiana. Is this not America? Can it be so hard to get people clean water to drink? What freaks me out the most is that these people we are seeing in such a desperate state are not people with an abundant access to resources. Where are the supposed to go for 2 months? Lets hope that the long term rescue will go better than the current debacle.

I did find a good article today about the cause of Katrina. Just something to make you think.

No comments: