Friday, September 16, 2005

Divine



This week I am starting the Photo Friday Challenge. Basically, there is this web site that picks a category every week, and you can post a photo based on your interpretation of that category.

This week it is Divine. This is a sculpture of a Pope that I shot in St. Peter's. Not with a gun silly, my camera. Geesh. Perhaps it is my Catholic upbringing, but I read Divine and I think church. That, and of the hundreds of photos I have on my computer I did not have one of Fenway. Scanner people, my birthday is coming.

4 comments:

Numba 2 said...

This blog has gone corporate.

It is like when the Sports Guy left digital city to go to ESPN.

number4of5 said...

Shmennie!

Corporate. For Real?

The Sports guy is still really good by the way.

Numero Uno said...

The first thing that comes to my mind when you say divine is .......

http://www.dreamlandnews.com/divine/

number4of5 said...

I like the way you think.

As you said yesterday, this idea is due to your Catholic upbringing as well.