Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Follow Me

Since I quit my job last week I have been searching out alternative forms of income. I know that I would be really great at a wide of variety of jobs, but that does not mean that I want to do them. So, Dave made a suggestion the other day and I think it might work. I could create The West Wing Tour of DC. This is brilliant on so many levels. First, I am obsessed with the show and watch it whenever it comes on, which if you have Bravo is a lot. That might be OK if I hadn't Nextflixed every single season already. Needless to say, I know a ton of useless information about the West Wing. I also know the area pretty well now and can identify various locations where they have filmed. Like when they captured the skin head shooter who shot Josh in season two, and said it was in rural West Virginia, it wasn't. It was shot in Old Town. Duh. Don't people want to know these things? Won't they pay me money to hear these things? OK maybe not, but it sure would beat doing actual work.

4 comments:

carolyn said...

i would pay $$$ for that tour. i'm just sayin'.

number4of5 said...

I knew people would be into this. All I need right now is more encouragement.

Fly Girl said...

Yes, people would want to check out this tour! Work out the details (walking tour, driving tour, bus tour, etc.) and give it a go! It beats punching the old 9 to 5 timeclock.

I'm in DC a lot, and you can count me in!

number4of5 said...

I could very easily make this work, the scary part is that I could very easily make this work.

If you only know the other hair brained ideas that I have come up with in the past...like my calender, that one is a money maker.