Thursday, September 22, 2005

Loose Lips Sink Ships

The next week and a half is crunch time for the Sox. I can't even think about the fact that we are no longer in first. I might hit someone. There was a sign today that things might be looking up. My Brothah is in town to go to the Sox games with me Friday and Satuhday in Camden Yahds. Now we all know how I feel about Camden Yards. But, we went to the Spy Museum today and part of the tour is that you assume a secret identity. Billy was given the task of going to Boston, visiting Fenway, and inquiring about Red Sox fantasy camp. That is a sign people, a very clear sign that things are going to look up. Or, it is a sign that I have lost my mind. The Orioles practically laid down and took it up the rear from the Yankees, they better do the same for us.

If you are as stressed out by the boys as I am right now, you should read this.

So, if you are looking for me this weekend, I will be the one at Camden Yards screaming my bloody head off. If I happen to see Manny Ramirez strolling up the first base line, I will be the one on the field beating him with my bare hands. I became a Ninja spa today, so he should be afraid.

No comments: