Monday, October 24, 2005

Come on pretty momma

As most of you know I am extremely excited about getting married, it is the actual wedding part that I have not been so excited about. I may be an anomaly, but I just don't want it to be a big elaborate thing. I've been to some great weddings, but I don't give a flying rats ass what will be on the tables at my reception. I just don't. For some people that is important and whatever works for them is cool by be. But it isn't me. I genuinely don't care about that kind of stuff. I think the point a wedding is for it to be about the couple, it should be a reflection of your relationship.

Well we are making sure that ours will be, because we have decided to do it in the Bahamas. I am really excited about the wedding now. It just seems more us, in fact pretty much everyone we have told has said the same thing. It is going to be ultra low key, relaxed and most importantly fun.

We are still narrowing down the location, and I am sorry to say that the Four Seasons will not be happening. Damn, I know. Unless an anonymous sponsor would like to step up and pay for this lovely couple's wedding...Anyone...Anyone? OK, thought not. But just remember that offer still stands.

1 comment:

allison said...

I am sooo with you on the small wedding thing. I always dreamed of a huge, elaborate one. The last few years of monster weddings (and thousands of dollars spent on them), and I stand by my current conviction to frickin' elope.