Thursday, October 06, 2005

Oy

Listen Graff, I know that you weren't around last year, but you need to get your damn shit together. Can someone teach this clown to Cowboy Up? Or shave his head, something, anything. And Johnny, don't think you are exempt. Have you heard this new concept? It's called not swinging at balls outside the strike zone! How it works is, if the pitcher doesn't throw within the strike zone four times, you get to go to first base. It's called a walk. And you should think about this when there is a man on second and your team is down by one run in the ninth inning. Cause swinging at 97 mile an hour junk is not going to get us into the ALCS.

Does anyone think that me quitting my job and the playoffs happening is a coincidence? I timed this boys. Are you trying to tell me that I need to go back to Europe?

Oh the bitter fucking irony.

No comments: