Friday, October 07, 2005

Somewhere there is a fat lady singing

You play like shit and you don't win, bottom line. We have been playing like shit since August. The whole second half of the season has been unmagical. They did not seem to want it like last year. I could play the blame game, who's fault is it this time? Terry? Graff? Clement? Schilling? Foulke? I don't know, nobody seemed ready to win except Papi and Manny. And that will be the last time we see Manny in a Red Sox uniform, cause he ain't sticking around. Who is Theo going to part with this year? Johnny needs a pay raise and probably won't see it. It sure would have been nice to see Derek Lowe on the mound this week. I don't know, I am in a bad mood. My sister said this to me today and I think it is worth repeating here, "The Red Sox are an embarassment to the whole Commonwealth." Why can't I be in Austria right now?

I didn't think I would have say this so soon, but there is always next year...

Go Angels!

2 comments:

Paul M. said...

I am impressed that you wrote this. I thought you would be in the fetal position. If you typed it from the fetal position, that is impressive. Great blog!

number4of5 said...

Don't be fooled by the post Paul, I spent plenty of time on the fetal position. There was also a ton of pouting and bitching happening. Truthfully, there still is a lot of pouting and bitching happening.