Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Your lying eyes

Our breakup was not easy. I honestly felt that he was not putting enough effort into our relationship. It started out great, he came into my world and blew me away. He was the star of the show and I allowed him to be. He was amazing. He was the best one to come around in my lifetime. And that smile. He could light up the world with that smile. Then I think he stopped caring. He just didn't put his all into it. He was letting others influence what was happening between us. I started to get upset, I mean who cares what other people think? Right? Just keep doing what is working. Yeah there are other guys, but I am not worried about them. This is about us. Me and you, that's it. Like a fool I hung on after he started seeing that other girl. Whore. Who the fuck does she think she is? Whatever. I know we were just holding on to the way things used to be. It was doomed. Then it happened. He left town and broke my heart. He tried to say that it wasn't his decision, but I knew he wanted to go. It was obvious. He just wasn't putting his heart into it anymore. It really hurt. I wasn't sure I would be able to handle it, but I did. I eventually focused on other guys and things have been great since then. I mean I have been doing really, really well.

Then, I found out he is back in town. What the hell? Don't come around here acting like a hero and think I wouldn't see. I noticed OK. And don't think that those women were really in trouble. They just wanted your attention honey, and like always you gave it to them. Not even a phone call? Fine. If that is how you want it to be, I can handle it. Just don't be mad when I flaunt my ring around. Yeah you know, the one my new guys got me last year. Sorry, I got it without you. I bet you won't forget that for a long time baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nomar - you lose. I got the crazy girl. She's mine.

number4of5 said...

At least you are acknowledging that he is jealous.

He so still wants me.