Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Birthday NTS!!!

Neil,

As my most faithful reader I feel like I owe you some thanks. You are with me through the good posts and the bad. Day after day you are here to read the words that I share with the world and I am so very grateful for that.

Perhaps you keep coming back because you enjoy a good joke every now and again. Clearly you are into comedy, you have married my sister and put up with the mayhem that ensues with our crazy family. I also don't think I tell you enough how great I think you are. My sister could not be luckier. She has met her match in intellect, beauty, charm and humor. Did I mention how great I think you are?

So, Neil, on this day, the anniversary of you birth, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for being the man that you are. And thank you for giving us all the memories for which you will always be remembered.

For example,

Is this the Neil that we think of with pride and joy, handsome and bright eyed on his wedding day?

neil_buehler_cancun1
Or is the spring break Cancun Neil the one we think of?

neil_kwench1
Or is it the Milwaukee's Best drinking, pleated jean wearing, Cowboy Neil that we love so much?




Clearly we know Neil loves his beer and his beer pong, we like that Neil too.


ALL REALLY INCRIMINATING PHOTOS OF NTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, BECAUSE I AM A NICE PERSON

So thank you Neil. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are a man among men, a pillar of light and honor, and an inspiration to all those who know you. Can I mention again how great I think you are?

I hope that you enjoy your day to the fullest, and that you forget where I live. As the honorable woman that I am, I will be protecting the identity of my co-conspirators. But, I have their addresses in case you need them.

Happy Birthday NTS!!!!!

1 comment:

NTS said...

A birthday isn't complete unless you see yourself puking into a bag! Thanks Meg for the kind words and the sweet sentiments. Thanks also for officially ruining my senate hopes - I guess you were right about that one... I will find the paparazzi who helped you out and believe me, if his sister-in-law has a blog, she will be hearing from me... We missed you on Thanksgiving. Peace out, keep it real and don't go corporate with the blog - at least not until you take these pictures off...