Sunday, November 27, 2005

It´s time for the good times

At the conclusion of this holiday weekend, I would like to take some time and give thanks for the array of wonderful things I have encountered in the past few days. First, the things I did not have to do this weekend. I am thankful that I did not have to travel, no airplanes or highways for me. I am also thankful that I managed to stay away from any malls in the last couple days. Amen to that.

So, as for the things that I did get to enjoy, I will start with consecutive back to back episodes of Law and Order tonight. Thank you TNT. I would also like to thank the executives at the Spike Network for making this weekend a Bondathon. Additionally, I am thankful for English muffin sandwiches, m&m's, homemade queso dip, and Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheddar cheese. Mmmmm. I am also thankful for our ridiculously beautiful Christmas Tree and the man who helped me pick it out. And lastly, with no work to do, or classes to study for, I am thankful for what I call the Art of Doing Jack Shit. Lots of reading, lots of eating, and plenty of movie watching. What more could a woman ask for?

No comments: