Monday, November 21, 2005

one of these days you're gonna push too hard

You know what puts a normally very happy woman into a very bad mood? The kind of mood where I want to beat the crap out of the stupid motherfuckers who couldn't find their asses with a telescope?

Trading Hanley Ramirez. The possible trade is what ruins my otherwise delightful day. Can you explain to me why trading one of the best prospects we have had in years, for Mike Lowell and Josh Beckett is a good idea? Hmmm, lets get rid of our batting champion at third base and a potential golden glove infielder, for an over rated third baseman who hit .236 last year, and made 7.5 million. .236!!! Becket has potential, but that is just it, he has potential. At 2.4 million a year I want more than potential.

Oy. I miss Theo.

1 comment:

Lenman said...

We'll never be able to figure it out sports management. They think they're helping out their bottom-line, when in fact they're doing the opposite in alot of cases. When I was in high school (yeah,I'm an old dude), the Seattle Supersonics management starting breaking apart a national champion team one-by-one, starting with Dennis Johnson. That was over twenty some years ago. They've never been the same since...