Monday, November 28, 2005

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

I don't like Peyton Manning. It's nothing personal, he never cut me off in traffic or anything, it's just that I am tired of people talking about him. He is a good quarterback, I will not argue that point. However, I will argue when people say that he is better than my boy Tom Brady. Now, the Pats are struggling this year, and Peyton was able to finally defeat them a few weeks ago, but it does not even come close to the plethora of Super Bowl rings that Tom can sport whenever he chooses. Commentators and fans alike love to gush about Peyton Manning like they have never heard of, or seen, Tom Brady before. Peyton, I know Tom Brady, and you are no Tom Brady.

Now, like many things, the mention of Peyton Manning's name tends to throw me into a tizzy. I tend to start bitching when he is discussed, hard to imagine, I know. I have always thought that there must be more to my distaste for him other than some people's idiocy. Then, a week and a half ago, while watching the new Harry Potter movie, Dave figured it out: Peyton Manning is actually Draco Malfoy.

manningDraco3
No wonder I hate the guy so much, his father is a Death Eater.

At least now I have a real reason not to like the guy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I, too, hate all things Peyton. I didn't need a reason, I just did. But now that you mention it, that whole "Death Eater" thing is totally my reason from here on out.

(And on a side note, if they don't start protecting Tommy more, I'm going to go out to Gillette and do it my damn self. I want to see the D come charging at my boy with *me* in the way.)