Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good Guys In

Woohoo, Santino is in!

I know I take the show way too seriously when I feel nauseous during the whole thing. I am glad that Kara is gone, but none of the dresses were fabulous. Again, I wouldn't wear Santino's dress that was made for a Solid Gold Dancer, but at least it was unique. He probably made Marilyn McCoo proud, wherever she is. I can't believe how everyone threw Chloe under the bus- she comes off as so sweet, it was like throwing your puppy out into moving traffic.

Oy, I can't wait two weeks to see what they are making. I need my fix now, damn it.

(Edit: Dan has posted a preview of the Fashion week outfits, so check it out if you, like me, cannot wait. And if it isn't obvious, I love the internet.)

7 comments:

danvera said...

Wow. The Marilyn McCoo reference is PERFECT!! This feels like therapy to blog with someone else who's equally crazy for the show.

number4of5 said...

I know, as soon as I finished my post I clicked over to your site to see what you thought. Thanks for the Fashion Week preview, I was shocked by what I saw in many good and bad ways.

Houseboy said...

We really do live in two different worlds.

number4of5 said...

Yes Wessex, your colonial Virginia world is very different from mine.

JohnMark said...

I'm not so crazy for the show, but I think santino's dresses have really sucked time and time again.
like your blog, though, you should be a fashion designer.

she's so blase said...

I, too, enjoyed the Marilyn McCoo reference. She was my Mom's best friend's roommate in college - that's like 3 degrees of separation.

number4of5 said...

JohnMark, you should be a comedian! The only business I have in the fashion world is commenting on how bad other people's clothes are. I will refer you to my own birthday post for evidentiary proof.

SSB, Holy Cow, that practically makes you famous. I wish Solid Gold was still on the air every Saturday night. I would totally watch it.