Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Schmenny!!

Jenn,

It's your birthday and I know you are probably afraid that I am going to post some crazy photos of you on my blog. But, you have that whole pregnancy thing going on and I would hate to upset you in any way. Really, I would hate to upset the baby. So, instead I have some photos that I think are very flattering of you.

Jenn Dancing

You were glowing on your wedding day.

Jenndress1
You are a beautiful woman and I think these photos express that.

Jenn doing dishes

God, you even look good doing the dishes.

See, no crazy photos. No sequences of you doing something dumb. No Shot after shot of you being a dumbass.

Just one shot that I think no one will be able to forget. Ever.

Happy Birthday my sister.

6 comments:

NTS said...

My beautiful wife...

I'm just glad you didn't have any pictures of me in a bikini on my birthday.

number4of5 said...

Even if we did have a picture of you in a bikini, would it have been in multi tone neon? Would you have had the matching scruncci to go with it? And more importantly, would you have been so tan that political statements could be etched on your stomach in bright yellow?

If you answered yes to any of those questions I need to see the picture.

she's so blase said...

Ahhh! The 80's...it just doesn't get any better than neon clothes and big hair.

Lenman said...

You know, one day they're gonna get you back! ^_^

number4of5 said...

SSB...Luckily for me I did nothing embarassing in the 80's. I swear. I never owned the multi tone neon glasses Hollywood Montrose wore in the movie Mannequin. You can't prove it.

Lenman...They get me back on a daily basis by being related to me. It's torture and I can't shake them.

allison said...

What's so funny about peace love and scrunchies?