Saturday, February 25, 2006

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

I walked into the opening chapter of my first novel tonight. It was a world so very different from everything I know, but it was only three minutes from my house. It makes me wonder, what else is three minutes from my house that I don't know about? There was a piano, and singing, and the Liberace's, and I was in complete amazement. The lives of the people around the piano seemed so jovial and alive, but I think that deep down they all felt alone. That is why they were there.

You will have to wait to the book comes out to really know what the hell I am talking about. But if you are cheap you will have to wait longer for the paperback.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

dude. all about the hardcover. :)

number4of5 said...

Sweet, I will totally autograph that for you.