Thursday, March 16, 2006

And it's all your fault, I screen my phone calls

How many emails and phone calls need to go unanswered until your ex gets the hint that you don't want to talk to them? Seriously, when it gets to the point where the words "google stalked" are used, by him not you, I think that is one time too many. WTF?? After three plus years, leave me alone. If I wanted you to be in my life I wouldn't have broken up with you, it is really that simple. I don't wish him ill will, no hexes or curses, just the hope that he will stop contacting me. Dave's ex gave up trying to contact him after two plus years (Let's keep our fingers crossed) why can't he. Oy.

What are those Motley Crue lyrics? "Don't go away mad, just go away..."

1 comment:

carolyn said...

what an idiot. i proclaim him "jackhat of the week" and hereby ban him from trying to contact you.

let me know if it works! :)