Friday, March 17, 2006

How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...?

My sister sent me this in an email this morning, and I thought well, since it is St. Patrick's day and I am not drinking right now, I might as well answer all these questions. And, since two people on her list noted my blog as a site they visit everyday(Thank you!), I will just post it here for all of you to enjoy.

Four jobs I have had/have in my life:
(I have had over 25 jobs in my life so these are just a few)
1. Receptionist- Our Lady of Lourdes Rectory, my first job and I was paid $2.50/hour
2. Denim Expert- Gap, Inc baby! another high school job
3. Beer cart girl, which means I drove around a golf cart full of beer and sold it to all the golfers- University Golf Course, Columbia SC, probably my favorite job ever
4. Waitress extrordinaire!!- In way too many places

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Zoolander
2. Gladiator
3. Reality Bites
4. Steel Magnolias

Four places I have lived:

1. Amherst, MA
2. Albuquerque, NM
3. Boothbay Harbor, ME
4. Columbia, SC

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Project Runway, duh
2. Law & Order
3. What Not to Wear
4. Anything to do with Murder investigations, I am mildly obsessed.

Five places I have been on vacation:

1. Key West, FL
2. All over California, San Diego to San Francisco and lots of places in between
3. Grand Canyon, (twice) and everywhere in between
4. 9 countries in Europe, but it was one trip so I will count it as only one vacation
5. Hmm, I've been to 35 states so I will leave it at that

Four websites I visit daily:
1. thesuperficial.com, my new addiction
2. Boston.com
3. Gmail
4. everything on my sidebar

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza, my favorite is the Town Spa
2. Burgers, from Five Guys, In-N-Out, and Kelly's in Southie
3. Baked Macaroni and Cheese, I am copying my sister on these last two
4. Mocha Chip Ice Cream, especially from Brigham's

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Paris
2. London
3. Hiking the Andes
4. Out Drinking for St. Patrick's Day, again copying my sister and I would rather be drinking with her!

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:

1. Everyone

TAG YOU'RE IT!!, email me fools or post it on your blog

1 comment: