Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Make it work

During the first half of Project Runway tonight I kept thinking, "man, can they drag this shit out any longer?" Then, they sprung the awful idea of making another design on them, and I got all stressed out. Like I am on the damn show or something. Oy.

I can't tell if it was the editing, or if Daniel's designs really do suck? I though they looked good, but what the hell do I know? And the way they were making Santino's clothes seem so great made me feel like I was being set up for major disappointment. At this juncture, I feel like I am reading a really good book and I want to know what happens, but I don't want it to end.

The matching up of the old designers with the final three is clever, but why did Chloe pick Diana? Poor thing is delusional.

Lastly, what the hell is with Debra Messing being a final guest judge? I like Will and Grace, but Debra Messing? Come on. Were they picking from the Style Star reject pile? Good lord.

2 comments:

danvera said...

Gawd!!!
I had a family emergency and had to go to the hospital so I DIDN'T CATCH THE EPISODE!!! I'm gonna see it next in repeat.
But thanks for the info. I can't wait for it to be over either.

number4of5 said...

I am sorry you missed the episode. Why do family emergencies always happen at the worst possible time? If only we could get them to plan those better...