Sunday, March 19, 2006

Things I learned this weekend:

It is possible, while running, to have your entire body hot and sweaty except for your ears. Your ears can still feel so cold that they might chip off. How this is possible I will never understand.

If I am going to be stuck in the woods to fend for my life, I want Daniel Day-Lewis's character in The Last of the Mohicans to protect me. Dude can work the Tomahawk.

It is possible for a beer to actually taste like Germany.

The George Mason Patriots, Dave's alma mater, are going to the Sweet Sixteen baby!

The average air circulation time for an office building in the 1870's was every seventeen minutes. Yuck.

It is possible to have a headache for ten days.

If we lived on the frontier during the French & Indian War, Dave would not leave me to fend for myself and our children, in order to go fight for the British. Or, at least that is what I made him promise he would do so I don't call of our wedding.

3 comments:

allison said...

Ah yes, Nathaniel Long Rifle can lead me on to Kan-tuc-kee forever and ever amen.

carolyn said...

that's a great promise! what did you promise in return?

number4of5 said...

Allison...his hotness had nothing to do with my decision. Nothing.

Carolyn...I promised to not leave his ass. I mean, I promised to be a kind and loving woman. Yeah, that's it.