Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Uncle Billy, he's silly

Silly Uncle Billy

I am not very skilled at taking photos of people. I can shoot an object well, it is people that I have more of a problem with. It is easy to shoot people when they are standing there posing, waiting for the shutter to snap. When we look back upon our lives we don't remember those moments. We recall the human interaction, the smiles, the laughs, the tears. Those times are harder to capture.

So I am practicing.

My niece loves her Uncle Billy. And why shouldn't she, he is the clown, the joker, the high energy laugh maker. In a family of laugh makers that is saying a lot. Here she just found him hiding underneath her play clothes in a well drawn out match of hide-and-go-seek. Hopefully this is the kind of stuff that she will remember.

1 comment:

Numero Uno said...

Silly Uncle Billy........not to be outdone of course by Silly Neil-y.......