Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Cate!

Cate

Three is a good age to be. People can call you a "big girl" and you are actually happy about it.

This is my niece on Christmas morning opening the never ending supply of presents. I love listening to her "oooohhhhs" and "aaahhhhhs" like every present she opens is a set of diamond encrusted Jo Jo dolls. I am sad that I can't watch her do the same with her birthday presents this weekend, but I will be thinking of her. Thinking of her while my behind is sitting on the beach drinking cold beverages and soaking up the sun.

Be back next week!

2 comments:

momduke5 said...

The greatest gift is to hear her voice at 6:30am
..."this must be a call for me...and then hello...I wish her happy,happy,happy birthday and she says thanks Grandma...The gift of life and love ...thanks little one.

Lenman said...

...Beach?