Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Making eyes with the lady in the toll, yeah

Third Street Project


This is your 3rd Street Project. Resurrected for what may have been their greatest show ever!! Not that I have anything to compare it to, but still...

After four years of not playing together, and not practicing together, and adding a whole new member to the band, one wedding, another engagement, a new girlfriend, and numerous new jobs, they sounded bad ass. I think some of the audience knew more of the lyrics to the songs than Dave did, but what do you expect, he only wrote them. But for real, the sounded great. So great that I wish they still played, but who doesn't?

I took a ton of pictures for all of you, who I am sure, are left yearning for more. You can even hear their tunes while you look at the pictures. It is practically MTV.

imgserver

3 comments:

NTS said...

I can hear it now... "It's bittersweet. More sweet than bitter, bitter than sweet..."

number4of5 said...

You are killing me...I am laughing hysterically at my desk.

No joke, I heard that song on the way into work today and I thought of you. I really can't remember why the two of you were arguing over it, but this is priceless.

Anonymous said...

we could never sound that good. but thanks nts.

ps - big head todd is now my new favorite band of all time.