Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Paris always makes me happy

Dude, if someone flew me first class to Paris, to tell me 5 minutes later that my clothes looked ridiculous, and then sent me back to New York, I would be p-i-s-s-e-d, pissed. But it didn't happen to me, it happened to Angela and it makes the evil, mean bitch in me really, really happy. HA HA. Take your stupid little rosettes and wipe your mother's fake tears with them Angela, because no one else wants to see them.

Runway made me laugh tonight. Could there be hope?

3 comments:

Lis said...

I think there's hope. I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. I'm liking Jeffrey more and more, even though I still think he was a little harsh to Angela's mom (croc tears? I'm not convinced). As disenchanted as I've been with the show I still got excited last night when it came on. And now they're in Paris! Ooo la la!

carolyn said...

it cracked me up too. especially how she kept repeating in her whiny voice "my signature, signature rosettes." yeah we know all about your SIGNATURE stupid!

allison said...

I just moved and hadn't had my cable hooked up, so I have missed Runway recently. Thanks for the update! And ADIOS Angela...she sucked.