Friday, September 22, 2006

Girl

Cate

It blows my mind that my oldest niece is no longer a baby, or a toddler, but actually a little girl. The last time I was home she got her "big girl bed." She was so excited you would have thought that Mickey Mouse himself had put the thing together. And this look....ugh, too funny. I have a feeling we are going to be seeing more of this look as time goes on.

This is also my Photo Friday entry for girl. Some weeks I will see the category for Photo Friday, and I will have the perfect picture to share, but I have already posted it on the blog before. I don't like repeats. But some weeks I just think the category is lame. And then sometimes I just think this whole Photo Friday thing is lame...who knows. I do know that I can't resist posting pictures like this one. Or this one:
Cate

6 comments:

Rrramone said...

What a cutie, she has a great twinkle in her eye.

Lis said...

These are beautiful pictures. What a proud Aunt you must be.

Anonymous said...

Photo Friday is so NOT lame!! You have a great eye when it comes to capturing the essence of the topic of the week, or at least the ones that appeal to you. It's always interesting to see other's interpretation of things.

Numbah 2 said...

I wish you had posted a photo of that new evil face that I have seen her make. It is scary and funny at the same time. I bet we will see a lot of evil face too.

number4of5 said...

rramone...she is quite the charmer. But, I am also slightly biased.

Lis...Danka. Indeed I am Lis, but how could I not be?

Anonymous...ok, thanks I guess, but who are you? do you do photo friday?

Numbah 2....ahhhh, the evil face. Or, what I like to call the "What you talking 'bout Willis face?" It is scary and funny, like is she putting an evil hex on my unborn children, or just naturally perplexed? I am sure our sister will see more of this than us...one of the benefits of aunthood.

Dan Vera said...

That second picture is adorable. Great photo! They grow so fast it's disturbing to me.