Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in

I have totally and completely been sucked right back into Project Runway. When they brought Angela and Vincent back tonight I was unhappy. Then they both started designing, and I realized there was no way they were staying. The thought of watching them get booted from the runway, twice, made me downright giddy. Giddy like a school girl. What the hell was Angela thinking? Her dress looked like some disheveled, farm girl dracula on crack.

I am in love with Jeffrey, his designs, and his cocky attitude. He reminds me a lot of Santino, and we all know how I feel about the great Santino. Jeffrey's yellow Paris dress blew the rest of them off the Seine. Even "Bad Mommy" Angela is growing on me. The cocktail dress she designed tonight was gorgeous, and I want to rock that number. The hard part of next week is that I really like Michael and Uli too. I don't want any of them to go!

It is quite a turn this season has taken. It is really quite a turn my life has taken when I start quoting Michael Corleone...over a TV show.

3 comments:

danvera said...

You know I was curious how it'd feel for folks to see them get cut twice and you answered it for me. It was supreme deja vu last night.
Glad to be back into the swing of things.
I'm feeling Jeffrey a little more but he's not near as entertaining as Santino.

carolyn said...

i have liked all jeffrey's designs EXCEPT this week's. and i hate laura. even this dress. blech!

love love love michael tho. and uli i like but do feel she's getting kinda repetitious.

Anonymous said...

Um...p.s. it's Bad Moomy Laura.