Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Kristin!!!

Last year you got a pregnancy free pass. This year, I was really afraid that I wouldn't be able to dig something up. The majority of my photos of you include your girls, and everyone is happy and smiley in those photos. Nobody wants to see that. At least not today.

I want to call this photo "The dark side of baby showers." Tired Mom plans and executes stunning baby shower for her younger sister: Must consume to chocolate lollipop shaped like a stuffed bear to get through the day.

I like that picture of you for today, I do. It is not your best angle, but it is clearly not your worst. What would be your worst? I guess we could debate about that, but I think that this picture might be a fair representation of worst.

My favorite part of this picture is that you took it yourself. Do self inflicted wounds hurt more? I think I want this as my wallpaper at work.

I might be glad that 500 miles divide us today.

Happy Birthday my sister!!!!

No comments: