Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday love yesterday! Between the emails, and the phone calls, and the cards, and the comments, I really felt loved. Five different people, five, sang into my voice mail yesterday. And only three of them were related to me. I might combine them all and created a dance remix. NYC was so much fun, I could not have asked for a better birthday! Seriously, thank you guys, all of you. I know I left that grumpy post last week about turning thirty, but my life is so great. I really mean that. I am lucky to have so many people in my life that love me, I know that I am blessed.

Thank you, all of you.

2 comments:

lites said...

If you can put that happy birthday mash-up with some fitty cent, then send it to me so I can use it @ clydes!

number4of5 said...

hahaha, that would be awesome. Your wife is on there, I am sure she would love that!