Friday, November 17, 2006

I've come to fluff your pillows

I have to few housekeeping notes for you:

1. Embarrassing birthday photos have ended. I have had no upset people, but I want to stop before I get any upset people.

2. My very good friend Catherine launched her website today! Cat runs her own design business, and has produced some amazing work. I know this because a. I used to live with her and our apartment rocked, b. I used to work in the restaurants she designed, and c. She redesigned my office at work and I have the coolest furniture in the building, by far. So check out the website: Catherinehaileydesign.com The pictures are fabulous, so go and admire her design aesthetic. Then hire her.

3. Lastly, cheers to my friend Lis who designed Catherine's website! Lis did a beautiful job capturing Catherine's style. For her first full fledged web design job, she killed it. Lis also has a very cool blog that you should read, Inchoate Debate. She is also available for more web design work, so hire her too.

Forgive me for gushing, but I introduced Catherine and Lis, and I am a very proud friend today! Good show ladies, good show.

4 comments:

Lis said...

Wohoo! We made it on your blog! Okay, so this is un blog related, but can we get this calendar for everyone in the office? http://www.dooce.com/shop/

number4of5 said...

Yes! I love Chuck photos, so that would be perfect.

NTS said...

No more birthday photos? Phew...

number4of5 said...

I thought you might be happy...last year I was pretty rough on you.