Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Channeling Julie Andrews

This past week has been very stressful in my office. That is stress with a capitol S. Let's just say, for the sake of being appropriate, that no matter how much extra time we put in, stuff just keeps piling up. Today, it feels like it will never end. I just stepped into my friend/co-worker Kelly's office (Hi Kelly!) for a little chat, and an attempt to destress...

Me, practically sweating: "Kelly, things just can't keep going on like this."

Kelly, out of breath: "I know, this is crazy."

M: "For reals, what are we going to do?"

K: "I don't know, but something has to give."

M: "But it won't be my sanity."

K: "I was just thinking that."

Kelly then looked at me, sighed, calmly raised her hand to her head, and faced downward. She then stated, "Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens..."

I love my coworkers.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Hahahahaha. I can completely see Kelly doing this. That Kelly, two thumbs way up.

number4of5 said...

Lis...exactly, Kelly rocks