Thursday, December 07, 2006

A perfect marriage of fashion and function

As I was shopping for Christmas presents today I stumbled upon the most amazing web site, from which I think all of you should shop. Seriously. Since all of you are probably very busy, I will just make this a lot easier for you with a list.

If you need to shop for a baby, I think every parent will appreciate the complete crib set. Bumper pad, comforter, diaper bag, and pillow all in coordinating camouflage. So great. They even have matching baby sleepwear. I love the lace they offer for the girls.

If there is a couple on your list, the matching bed set would make a great gift. Even better of they have the baby set too!

For that little girl on your mind I think the camo blouses are a dream. Very John Deere meets Betsy Ross, these items will be a classic.

And lastly, for the "gal" who has everything, Fashionable Water Bottle Covers. As the site says, "Animal print fabrics with wonderful fancy feather surrounds." Who needs Tiffany & Co. anyway?

So my friends, shop, shop, shop away. At those prices, who can resist?

4 comments:

Lis said...

Oh my goodness, you've done your homework. I can't believe you found a matching adult bed set. It's just too amazing for words. Although I think it's irresponsible of you to be recommending the complete crib set and the matching baby sleepwear. That's dangerous! Invisible baby alert!

Big Kahuna said...

I personally like the camo diaper set.... do you think that if you can't see the shit it won't stink???????

lites said...

we'll take two please...

number4of5 said...

I have a sinking feeling that some camo is going to find its way into my Christmas stocking...I will just say that it is funnier online. For reals.

lis...you would need the camo baby face paint set for the baby to be completely invisible. When they start selling those I am going to buy one for you.

big kahuna...valid question pops. Maybe that smell is supposed to attract wildlife??

lites...be very careful what you wish for.