Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Being Published!

One of my photos will be gracing the cover a small monthly magazine in February! There is a circulation of about 18,000, not huge, but enough. I haven't seen my work in print since my days at the Daily Collegian, and that was years ago so I am excited. It was sort of a random photo at the time, and not what I consider one of my best, but it is funny how things happen. My photo and my name will be showing up on a lot of doorsteps, and that is what matters. Woohoo! It seems to be running in the family this week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...to both of you...good job...The sky is the limit...or is it just Nat'l Geographic...Send me a copy of the magazine if u get hold of it.

Bea said...

congrats! I know that's a good feeling.

Bea said...

congrats! I know that's a good feeling.

she's so blase said...

If it feels anything like being "blogworthy" then you must be on cloud 10!! Congrats, you deserve it!! I can't wait to be able to say I knew her when.

AGR said...

Which magazine? how do I get a copy? Congratulations- way to skip some random page and start out on the cover!