Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sharing the fun

I was in my pajamas, and under the covers a bit early tonight. At 10:20 I received a text message from my friend Cat asking me if I was home, because she was outside. I immediately became worried that something was wrong, so I slipped on my closest shoes, and headed for the door. Standing on my front porch I didn't see her, or her car. Then this shiny new silver number flashed it's headlights at me. It took me a minute, but I finally figured out that she bought a new ride. And it is awesome. I could tell you all about the fancy bells and whistles, but you only need to know that it had leather seats, and seat warmers. If you are going to cruise around the neighborhood late at night in your jammies and patent leather shoes, the seat comfort is extremely important.

It is fun to see your friends excited, and to enjoy their happiness with them. This is why I want to share with you more of Cat's fun news, that she is featured in Interior Design magazine this month. Woohoo! It is her first time her work is in a national publication, so go check it out. And since Cat designed my office, I am now one step closer to being able to tell people that I work in a Hailey Design, and they will know what I am talking about. Because right now it makes me sound loony. OK, more loony.

No comments: