Friday, February 23, 2007

Textured


I am up playing nurse, so what better time to post for Photo Friday?

I have shown similar ones from this series here before, but not this shot. It was taken at night, and I think that helped the leaves on the trees to really pop. Whenever I look at this I want to reach out and rub his head. Kind of like how I used to rub the heads of my fisher price people as a kid. The little grooves always felt nice on my fingers. So bizarre, but I know you know what I am talking about. Texture is fun.

3 comments:

PPL said...

What a textured Einstein !!!!

Bea said...

This is my favorite underappreciated statue in DC. Love it. Great picture.

Number 4 of 5 said...

PPL..yes it begs to be touched.

bea...I agree, it is VERY underappreciated. I didn't even know it was there until I stubbled upon it.