Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Heard the eternal footman bought himself a bike to race

Blurred Movement #6

I am loving this extra few weeks of daylight savings time thing. I have been taking advantage of the great weather after work this week and biking down to Gravelly Point Park. The park is right next to National Airport, so I stopped tonight to watch the planes take off.

I was standing right next to the Mt. Vernon trail and couldn't help but notice how many people were moving past me. Some slow, some fast, but all moving. I took out my little pocket camera (b/c I never leave home without it) and snapped away. I captured bicycles, runners and planes in various stages of action. I created a set on flickr of the whole group, so go take a look if you are interested. I really like this idea and might play around with it more in the future.

No comments: