Sunday, April 01, 2007

This should be a national holiday

Photo13

The baseball season starts in mere minutes, and it could not be coming at a better time for me this year. I need the distraction. N-E-E-D, need. The weatherman is telling me that tomorrow will be very sunny and in the high 70's. We will be celebrating with a large group of friends over burgers, dogs, sausages, and beer in the RFK parking, lot bright and early tomorrow morning. The spread we have planned is ridiculous. I will be lathering down in sunscreen, throwing the ball around, and not making a decision about anything. That is all before the game even starts, doesn't that sound amazing? I am wicked, wicked psyched. That is a double wicked people, I mean business. Think of me while you are at work tomorrow, will ya?

2 comments:

Lis said...

I'll be thinking of you! Well, envious, jealousy-filled thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Sox lost wait until 2morrow...pls call home mailbox full need to spk 2 u