Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And so it begins

Tulips and fountain at the Library of Congress


I didn't get off to a bad start today with the new camera. It is hard to, especially since I am so very close to the Library of Congress. It is one of my favorite buildings in DC, and she is very agreeable to having her photo taken.

I also had my T.A.K. with me. Yes, my Trusty Assistant Kelly. She was there to hold my bag, to make sure I didn't bump into any tourists (or walls), and to probe pseudo police officers about their ability to conduct arrests. That is a good friend.

Lamppost at the Library of Congress

3 comments:

Baroque said...

I love the second photo soooo much. You know I can't get enough of the green metal! Its sooo pretty.

stuck in the middle said...

I know it is unrelated but you ask, will you receive?
https://securemax.compulog.com/nesnstore/index.php?page=bobbledesks

Number 4 of 5 said...

Bethany...Thank you, it is such a contrast (juxtaposition, ahem) to the stone of building. It is very pretty.

SIM...I love it. I absolutely love it. Now I want one.