Tuesday, May 08, 2007

When the moon hits your eye...

I had a busy weekend, but it was good busy for a change. After a Kentucky Derby Party, and then a Cinco de Mayo Party on Saturday, I was able to get down to Calvert Cliffs, as well as Annapolis on Sunday. My point is, the new camera got a workout. I still haven't figured out all of her capabilities yet, but I have a class on Saturday for that very purpose. The camera store that I bought her from teams up with Nikon and teaches a free course that is devoted to my specific camera...I can't wait. In the meantime, without mastering all of her bells and whistles, I have been very pleased with her results.

Maryland Flag
Annapolis

Maryland Flag

These shots were taken while walking around the Maryland State Capitol at dusk. Have I mentioned how much I love my new camera?

No comments: