Sunday, June 24, 2007

Feeling Old

Dave and I just realized that Dave Matthew's "Under the Table and Dreaming" came out thirteen years ago. Thirteen Years!! For those of is who graduated high school in 1994 (WTF!!!), there was nothing bigger than Dave Matthews. You know, back when he was cool. I cannot listen to that album without reliving my entire freshman year of college. Between us, we have seen him play nine times.

The point is, to someone graduating high school today that album is the equivalent of Air Supply to us. Man, when did I get so bloody old?

2 comments:

lites5150 said...

OMG!!! are you f-in kidding me? Try explaininging the same thing using Van Halen's 1984 & Yes' 90125.

Number 4 of 5 said...

Are there degrees of old? Like, Dave Matthews=old, Van Halen=older. There could be SAT questions about this.