Friday, June 01, 2007

How I See Myself

Self portrait passing the sugar cane fields


Photo Friday this week is "How I See Myself." I have often envisioned myself a certain way, wondering if it will ever become real. It was a dream of how I wanted my life to be, in comparison to how it was. My life now is matching up with that vision. Everyday my life gets better, and everyday my dream of how I want to be is almost a reality. I say almost, only because it is nice to always want more...more life, more love, more color.

This picture was taken in Barbados, while passing a sugar cane field. The motion of the car and my camera really sum me up quiet well. I am no longer the woman who wants to travel and take pictures, I am the woman who travels and takes pictures. And it feels awesome.

No comments: