Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am like an onion

I was tagged by Bea, and I like to follow instructions, so here goes.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.

Eight things about me.

1. I received a B on a paper in college that I never wrote. Not "never wrote" in the sense that I copied from someone, or cheated. Just never handed it in, but still got a B. Yeah, try that at home.

2. I am deathly afraid of my basement....always have been. I probably always will be afraid that there is someone down there ready to pounce while I am in the middle of doing laundry. When I lived at home I would bring my dog downstairs with me, as if somehow he was going to protect me. Since we don't have a dog, I now bring Dave down there with me. Don't read too much into that.

3. I have also been afraid of my house burning down for most of my life. I can trace the origins of this to the episode of Webster when his apartment burned down. I was so scared to go to bed that night I hid in the hallway outside of my Nana's bedroom. Yes, I am a scaredy cat. And yes, I just referenced Webster on my blog.

4. I have never seen an episode of American Idol, or Survivor. I am very proud of this fact, I have probably mentioned it before...it makes me feel better about my Project Runway addiction.

5. I wish that I never put my blog link on my friendster page. It was only there for a few days, but it was a mistake...you live and learn I guess.

6. I made my family audition for Family Feud. Oh yes, that Family Feud. We were terrible.

7. For reasons I cannot explain, There's some part of me wanted to see Graceland. So I went.

8. Every time I see a plane in D.C., which is often since I live so close to the airport, I get scared that it has been hijacked. I am very familiar with the proper flight patterns, and for the first second or so that I see the plane, I get scared that it will veer off course, and crash. I don't think that is ever going to go away.

OK, so I am tagging Ms. Clarkson. She is the most likely candidate to repost this, she likes lists.

3 comments:

beamer said...

great job. never seen American Idol, eh? Well I watch enough for both of us. Yes, I've watched the AI Rewind on the weekends (repeats of the first season).

Also, I have completed the walk and I went to the game tonight. We lost, which sucks, but it was still cool for me.

NTS said...

I remember the family feud tryout. It was right after Numbah 2 and I started dating. No, I did not immediately break up with her and run screaming back to the North Shore.

In my defense, she was (and still is) very cute.

Number 4 of 5 said...

Bea...Bethany, Lis and I just had a conversation about your walk. Based on your blog, Bethany and I thought you didn't do it. We are so glad to hear that you finished!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

NTS...hahaha! Feel confident that no one in my family wanted to do it. I had to strong arm all of them. Not our finest moment.