Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Twitter me this

I have taken to twittering. Since I am guessing that most of you have no idea what twitter is, I shall break it down. Twitter is like a mini blog. You can post small blurbs, generally about a sentence, maybe two, in length. I have created a mini blog within my blog which you may have noticed in the sidebar. Yes, over there ------------> Lis described this best as like looking into a mirror looking into a mirror...it is blogging infinity. Clarkson describes it as an extended away message. I have no original thought, so I will just tell you what they think. Twitter is more fun when you have friends twittering, and like the web 2.0 pied piper that I am, I have strong armed Clarkson and Lis into joining. But I have to say, it didn't take much convincing. You should join too. Why? See here.

So some of the cool parts about twitter are that you can post from you phone, or the web, or you can IM a message in. You can also set it up so that you get a text message when your friends post to twitter. You don't need a blog to use twitter, so maybe this could be a way from some of you hold outs to break into the work of online over sharing.

It's fun, just do it!

No comments: