Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wedding Pictures

I have been hesitant to put wedding photos on the blog, but I have decided that there are only certain photos I don't want public. There are others that I would like to share, so here goes.

These are some of the tools required to make me look good. Yes, there are a lot. And no, I have no idea how to use any of them.

Gay-DeLuca_  003

My brothers, not paying attention to the ceremony. Classic. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Gay-DeLuca_  073

Getting married can make you very thirsty.
Gay-DeLuca_  087

So we didn't get married in Cheers, just upstairs from Cheers in the Hampshire House. But I like to think of it as Melville's. I spent the day before my wedding on a tour of Fenway, got married upstairs from Cheers, took pictures across the street in the Boston Public Garden, and watched the Sox beat the Yanks the day after. Yes people, I love Boston.
Gay-DeLuca_  116

My brother Tim is silly.
Gay-DeLuca_  150
Gay-DeLuca_  177

The bridesmaids and groomsmen looking fabulous.
Gay-DeLuca_  163

Sheri, trying to escape.
Gay-DeLuca_  260

We were getting our picture taken on the bridge in the Boston Public Garden (while Sheri was stopping people from getting near us, but that is another story) and I kept hearing people talk about a banana man. I turned around and there was a woman in a full banana costume. Realizing that not every couple is lucky enough to have walking human banana in their wedding album, I turned around and asked the banana to be in our photos. Really, does it get better than this?
Gay-DeLuca_  264

My sisters and my best friend, I mean numbero uno, numbah two, and pop princess. They were doing a dance all day that ended with the Charlie's Angels pose. There was even a chant. They rock.
Gay-DeLuca_  282

My husband is very funny.
Gay-DeLuca_  316

My beautiful sisters.
Gay-DeLuca_  350

Instead of a guestbook, we asked people to sign baseballs.
Gay-DeLuca_  391

My Dad is also very funny.
Gay-DeLuca_  402

Ladies and gentleman, if you can think of any reason why this man should be dancing with one leg lifted off the ground, I ask you to speak now.
Gay-DeLuca_  476

The flip flops that match our dresses.
Gay-DeLuca_  483

Yes, that is my brother. Yes, he is spinning on the floor. It was awesome. So, so, so, very awesome. Just look at the reaction from the crowd!
Gay-DeLuca_  504

If you can't tell, our wedding was pretty fun. Well, it was fun for me, but I don't think everyone else was faking.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

i'm so glad you decided to put up some pics. you looked beautiful, it looks like so much fun, and your brother is totally cute. that is all.