Friday, August 24, 2007

Freaky Friday

Morph of Dave and Me -

I found a web site that will morph two images of people, and since I can't seem to get enough of the Dave pictures in the last 24 hours, you get us merged. This picture freaks me out. It is disturbing how much Dave and I combined look like my brother Tim. But Tim with pearls on. This picture really gives me the hebbie gebbies.

I thought I would test out the waters, and see what my children could look like if I married someone else. I have to say, that my movie boyfriend, Eric Bana, and I would have beautiful children. Almost too beautiful.
Eric Bana and Me Faces Morphed Together -

Now, since I like to play fair, I merged Dave with his movie girlfriend, Lindsey Lohan. I know what you are thinking, Lindsey Lohan?? In a world full of beautiful, talented women, he picks Lindsey Lohan. I find comfort in the fact that if he and Miss Lohan were to ever spawn, their love child would look like Tony Curtis in Some Like it Hot.
Morph of Lindsay Lohan and Dave -

3 comments:

Houseboy said...

Tony Curtis?? Your jealousy is very disappointing.

Number 4 of 5 said...

HA! Do you see how hot my kid is with Eric Bana? I wouldn't call that jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Lohan? Great choice... Was Courtney Love taken?