Thursday, August 23, 2007

View from the Hill

Two roads diverge in the Nation's Capital
I am going out of town for the weekend, so I wanted to leave you with something to look at...based on NTS's comment from my last post I don't think most of you want to stare at Dave all weekend. Well, I know some of you only come here to see pictures of Dave, so you will just have to scroll down a bit.
View from the Hill

I took these about a month ago when I rented the dreamy Nikon 18-200 VR lens. It was a pretty sweet lens. I am going to buy a new lens when school starts, but I am going to wait and see what they recommend. The 18-200 VR is on the short list, well, until they tell me otherwise. I might have to anti up for a professional lens, which would be as equally dreamy, but a lot more money. As a side note, I was daydreaming today about the rental equipment room that I am going to have access too. I felt like Tim Allen dreaming about tools.
Steps at the Library of Congress

This is what I see on an almost daily basis around these parts. I try not to take the view for granted, because not everyone works in a spot this great. I will not be working here forever, so I try to "soak it up" as my sister would say.

1 comment:

Baroque said...

thanks for the post ... I miss it already.