Monday, September 24, 2007

I think I am really going to like it here

Yey, class was awesome. I feel like Annie when she first gets to Daddy Warbucks house, and Grace is explaining to her all the fun parts about being ridiculously loaded, you know, like not having to pick up your own toys..."Get me now, holy cow Could someone pinch me please." And any day you feel like Annie is a good day, well, except in the scene where Rooster is chasing her up the draw bridge and Punjab has to save her by suspending down his headdress from the autocopter. That is not fun Annie. Anyway, class was very fun. I had a great time, and was even able to manage the overly excited part of myself that wanted to talk to everyone, at the same time, about their entire life story, RIGHT NOW. When I get excited I get very social.

As if class wasn't exciting enough, I came home to freshly made brownies just for me, yum! It was a good day, no nervousness was necessary. I will sleep better tonight.

1 comment:

Lis said...

Yay! That is excellent news. I knew it'd be good, I can't wait to see the pictures that come out of it.