Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Can't stop the Buck, Can't stop the Buck

Make it stop. Can someone please make the Joe Buck/Tim McCarver madness end? Please? TBS did such a better job covering the games. The final straw for me tonight was when McCarver said that before game four of the 2004 ALCS there were Red Sox players wishing Yankees players good luck against the Cardinals. Does anyone believe this crap?? Does anyone who watches baseball need to be told that you couldn't always sit on top of the Green Monster? Aaagghhhh!! I feel like I am taking crazy pills.

I do find peace in the fact that I am not the only one who can't stand these boneheads. There is a petition you can sign to stop Joe Buck. There is also a Shut Up Tim McCarver site. My personal favorite is the Onion article, "Americans Wondering What They Did To Deserve This Much Joe Buck." We need a revolt people. An organized effort to rid our sporting events of this insanity. Who is with me?

4 comments:

Lis said...

What? No mention of the Sox kicking the Rockies' butts last night?

S. Vincent said...

I don't mind joe buck all that much because he's just a robot stating the obvious and sometimes he thinks he's Jesus part 2. But McCarver's IQ needs to be tested and I got 100 bucks that says he doesn't break 50. The things he says make me want to do bad things to him....very bad things. I could find pre-schoolers that follow a game better than him

Kathy said...

What about Tim McCarver calling our Red Sox Mascot "Wally" a Sesame Street character....does he do any homework on the sox?

Anonymous said...

What about Tim McCarver calling our Red Sox Mascot "Wally" a Sesame Street character....does he do any homework on the sox?